Shop Target for great deals (aff)

Monday, December 7, 2015

Sharing a product

I wanted to share a product with you all that has been working for me over this dark, gloomy, hard time of year. Purblack is a resin based product. It only takes a tiny bit and goes a long way. I mix it in with my water. I have fibro and a few other issues that zap my energy. Sleeping is very hard and with this my sleep has been more stable and restful. With fibro that is something very hard to have happen. I was pretty questionable about using the product but now I am for sure that this has made a huge help for me. The taste is a little different to get used to but after a few days will not even notice anymore. Like with anything talk with your dr first and consider your health needs. My dr and I decided this was a good option for me personally. I wanted to share with you all this product that I got to test out. Have a great evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment