Shop Target for great deals (aff)

Monday, November 23, 2015

The crazy holidays

I think by the end of this weekend I will loose my mind for sure. There is just so much going on with thanksgiving. There is also the dreaded Black Friday shopping. I myself will not do Black Friday as I have been done getting all 26 people in my life their presents through Amazon. There is nothing big that has made me want to go and deal with the crowds. They drive me nuts and cause anxiety on every levels. What we did do a couple of years ago was went to a smaller local town that had Walmart, menards and all those stores. Guess what all the sales were still going on at 7/8 am. I got to nicely walk through the stores not fighting with anyone. Parking was like any other Friday. Make it simple on yourself if you have to go shopping. Most of the time they order enough to get what you need. Before that can and well actually during that time we are not having thanksgiving on the normal day. We are doing a Friday and Saturday. Of course because my hubby and my family can't be in the same room without fighting. Sigh... I just wanted to cook once but nope that can't happen. This week with our schooling will be working on what this all mean. We will also be decorating for Christmas. Thanksgiving day is very important and we will be able to take the day over pizza and talk about what we are thankful for. History will be nice also as we will be talking about what it was like back then compaired to now. For art yesterday they did painting of turkeys that we will be decorating around the house. We also have to make out count down to Christmas chain. Our elf also need to make a appearance here. I found last night two really great YouTube channels Scishow and Crash course which I will have the kids watch over the next few days. We will also have to clean again. So much to do. I hope you all enjoy your day and stay warm. Time to deal with the kiddos and start the day as they are beginning to get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment