Shop Target for great deals (aff)

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Thankful challenge

Hello all I think this is a great time of year. So much going on even though well here in Minnesota is always dark and gray. This is also a great month to slow down and think about what you are thankful for. I challenge you all to post somewhere daily for the month of November one thing you are grateful for. This biggest one was yesterday I posted on my Facebook that I was thankful for everything I have been through because otherwise I wouldn't be the person I am today. I have not had a great life sometimes. There were many times life just sucked. There are some days now that it does with the constant pain I feel from head to toe. I just remember today is a bad day and lots of rest. Tomorrow is a new day and something better. I have started writing a book of a very dark part of my life when I was being abused and what it took to get out of it. It is for sure hard to write about but I want everyone that reads it to gain the strength it took a long time for me to find. I will be sharing snippets of it as I get farther along. Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment