Shop Target for great deals (aff)

Friday, November 13, 2015

Party time!

I hope everyone has had a great last few days and have a great weekend planned. I myself have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off getting ready not only for my two daughters birthday party but also my sisters baby shower. There has been melt downs this week so not only hard on my kiddos it is also hard on myself as I only have so much I can do before I am down for the count. Today my body decided that I had to have a fibro flair. Not fun waking in sweats and migraine beyond control. Took a long time to get it all under control today. Now that everything is crazy but calming down for the day I thought I should let you all know that I am still here. My kids love my candles that I sell from jewelry in candles that they picked a special one which is the pink flame peppermint for the next candle mom will be getting. With that I am throwing out anyone that goes to my site and go to pink flame and order a Christmas scent will be entered into a $10 jic gift card from me. (Jic reps can't participate). Orders can be placed between 11/14/2015 10am - 11/15/2015 6pm to be entered. You can also check out on my my Facebook page make sure to come give my page a like. Now back to the crazy as I have to set up lesson plans, help my team members become better, and getting ready for all this weekend. Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment