Shop Target for great deals (aff)

Monday, November 9, 2015

It is Monday again now what?

That scary day... Monday and now what do you do with it. Well usually Sunday night I spend time resetting and getting organized for the week. Well that all went out the door. After two vendor events I was spent and still am. With fibromyalgia you can only give so much before your body crashes. These are the type of days will be light and the kids will be doing extra so mom can rest. Between birthday, holidays and events everyone's tanks can run low this time of year. Most people when this happens get very sick. I myself am one of those lucky people. How I am combating it is doing what I can and make a check list. Spreading things out over the week span help a lot. I am beginning meal planning and pre cooking so during those long days of ready to drop I can just dump and go. Cutting down on the time killing stuff is the best way not to get over worked. There are many great meal planning with a quick Google search. It depends what you like. Myself some don't because they give you a weekly shopping list. I myself do shopping one time a month and pick up odds and ends near the end of the month. I will be posting a link and so much more on how to streamline your life. Each step takes a little of time to get used to and not all should be put in place at once. Pick something that you feel is the most important and fix that first. Now I have to go back to my Monday crazy but I will post the meal planning and all that tonight so make sure to keep a eye out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment