Shop Target for great deals (aff)

Friday, November 6, 2015

Crazy day and how to stay sane

Today is a crazy Friday to begin the crazy weekend. I have two vendor events for my business. Wish me all luck. On top of that I have a kiddo that spent most of the night and morning cuddling a ice cream bucket. It is that time of year. Her little sister had it Monday and knew it was only time. So I am running on very little sleep sigh. As I posted yesterday having a list for the kids to work through makes a huge difference. Now that I don't have enough craziness my dad dog that is 12/13 years old will be coming to live with us. Between plants and pets our house is where things come to die [cry a bit] but she is a sweet dog and my dad is getting older and can't take care of her as well. Hoping she gets to have many great years in our home. So there will be so much craziness. Not only that planning a birthday party for two of my kids and a baby shower. Deep breathe. All you have to do is have lists. I have also got a assignment notebook that I can write in different ink joy pens (only ones that work with being left handed for me) and list school, business, blog/writing, personal. It helps so much to see what I need to do for the day. Schooling on the go. On these days you know that you are tuning a lot my kids have found sumdog which is great because it tracks all the information for each kid. Also having the kindle app and most the times you can get free books for it. I have gotten over 50 minecraft books for the kindle without spending a penny. Some are not great but you are still covering reading in those waiting moments. There are so many ways to get over the humps. Note also don't beat yourself up do you know there are some days like today we don't get to school work but my kids will all be learning money counting, communications, and so much more real life coming with me to my vendor events. Just watching and them making sales themselves is the proudest moments of my life. Over the next few weeks my posting time will be different, but I will always share so everyone can see. I have a whole bunch of ideas for the next two weeks and will kind of go along with what is going on in my person life but can't wait to share how I get through it all. Have a blessed day and back to my craziness that is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment