Shop Target for great deals (aff)

Monday, September 26, 2016

Life has ups and downs

We all know that life has some bad ups and downs. Well I am no different. My life has been so crazy. I have had issues with my father we almost lost him a few times but he is a fighter and keep going. On top of that hubby is now on the hunt for a new job. Change is always no fun and lately it has been very tight for us. Between everything I have not had much time to get past what is needed to get through the day. Well now that things have gotten a lot better I am back and ready to bring you what I have learned from my troubles. I will be posting over the next couple weeks how to help your family from what we had to go through. I don't wish for what we have been going through on anyone and if I can help you to stay out of where I have been it would make my day. Make sure to stay tuned to my posts and sign up for notifications to stay up to date with all the current posts. Also with Christmas coming I will be bringing you also the best gifts I have found that will help your children since everything that we bring into our home is educational but fun. Have a great rest of your Monday and will be back with everything I can for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment