Shop Target for great deals (aff)

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Adult coloring!

I over the last few months have been looking for something new to help my kids and myself to relax after the long stressful days. On my phone games have gotten so boring and they seem to be all the same these days. Coloring on the other hand because there are so many different people creating designs that I have yet to see two of the same ones. I love the creativity and has even got my kids drawing designs. The picture listed is from a coloring book I came across with a listening cd. Biblica Images & Themes is link straight to the coloring book. If Bible theme is not for you they have so many more. We are all loving listening to the cd and coloring all the different pages. This book is set up great so you have no ripped edge and there is a flap so that the pressure from coloring doesn't go onto the next page. Out of all the books that I have tried this one is on the tops. My kids want to get the cats one that we seen at Walmart. You can use gel pens, markers, crayons or colored pencils and the paper is smooth to give each of your pictures a great look. I have shared these books on all of my social media because I am loving them. The music has also been nice when we are driving to help keep everyone relaxed. It also is a great way to introduce music appreciation to your children. We have fun since I have a music background to pick out each instrument that is used in each music track. I said before that I would bring you all quality products that I feel would be working sharing and wanted to start with this product. In the picture is just one of the beautiful pages I have begun to color. My kids took more out and have been working on them. They don't want to show anyone until they are done. I did get this book free during a seller promo on Amazon for my review and recieved no other compensations to continue to share how much I am enjoying this product. I am bringing you my truthful opinion about this product. I will only share high quality worthwhile Amazon purchases. 


No comments:

Post a Comment