Shop Target for great deals (aff)

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Difficult times

These last few weeks have been pretty hard on the family. So much had gone on. I have had to deal with my father not being well, my sister having her baby and well my own families issues. It has not been easy. Many nights sitting in a panic and crying because all of this has taken a huge told on being able to even cover bills.. I know that God will help with what we need but I just wish it would come sooner. 2015 was a very hard year for us and now being cut down even more 2016 looks to be a very hard year to come. It has come to the point now that even with my health issues I sadly have to try and go back to work. I need prayers for stength and hoping that I don't have a fibro flair during this time or that I don't have to have surgery which they are planning here soon. I had such high hopes that stuff I had worked so hard on would work out. I thought that we could come out better and ready for 2016. The last few weeks have become so hard on us as the husband has barely made 40 hours a week. It just hurts that 6 months ago they had him working 60 hour weeks. I am dreading if they begin laying off people. (I seen it happen at his last job). So with all that being said I will most likely not be posting for a while because I need the spoons I have left to find ways to make moeny for our family. Thank you all to have taken your time to read what I post. It is with a very heavy heart that I have to take this pause. I just pay God provides us with coving needs right now. Please pray that everything works out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment