Shop Target for great deals (aff)

Sunday, October 18, 2015

I want to say welcome once more and thank you all for looking at my blog. I am so excited as I will be bringing some great things to share with everyone. What i want to start here with is there is a great homeschool history curriculum that I just came across. Mysteries of History. Many have said that they knew about this but I love the fact that it breaks it down into 4 different year cycles and breaks it down into quarters and even into lessons. History is not a huge subject that is liked in our family. Here is a link to the books http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-History-Creation-Resurrection/dp/189242729X we have begun with the kindle book version and if you buy the whole bunch it is like $150 for all for years. That is huge savings when i have seen one year cost well over $300. I personally don't have that kind of money laying around like most people. We have done a light review to test and see if the kids will like so far they are game. As we work though I will post what ideas for each lesson. I cant wait there are so many good things with this set. I want you to know right now I am not getting paid or even getting the product at all for free or discount this is straight from the heart and what is working with our family. So go check it out and cant wait to share all the fun. Side not this is a bible based content but after reading through a bit of it before bringing it to the kids it is done in a very tasteful way that is equal on both sides.  

No comments:

Post a Comment