Shop Target for great deals (aff)

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween

It is so great to see so many views. I hope that my information has been helpful. With Halloween coming up I have been seeing so many either for, against or so so. Personally my kids are going as masked princess (to celebrate her aunties who have been princesses), Indian to celebrate our heritage since we have two Indian tribes in our family line, and Frankie from monster high (the decent outfit). I love my kids as they have created extras with their own hands to add to their costumes. We have also made our own the last two years. I will not allow them to do evil costumes or inappropriate for thier age. We have turned it into positive this year upcycling items, working through anxiety that the holidays always bring with asd children, and just togetherness that we as a family need right now. As each person has their own right to their feelings as long as this day is all in good fun and make it enjoyable for our kids like we had when we were all little.

No comments:

Post a Comment